Ephesians 5:33b: And the wife should respect her husband.
Respect is his primary need, his deepest desire.

I Put My Followers First

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Good Mood Gig - Job Search

Vote for Me
Good Mood Gig from SAM-e

I started designing greeting cards and blogging last February when I learned that I would be laid off from my full-time job.  My last day of work was April 19th, 2010.    The high rate of unemployment in my city, combined with lack of transportation (my husband and I are both stroke survivors) have hampered my efforts to find traditional employment.


I am not unwilling to work for a living but am limited to working from home for the time being.  Today this opportunity arose.

If I promise not to stop blogging about marriage and respect for husbands - would you vote for me?  Once a day?  Every day?  Until November 10th! 

All I have to offer in return is my gratitude.

I KNOW I can do this job

"For six months, you’ll be responsible for writing 5 blog articles a week about your good mood and the things in your life that bring a smile to your face. It’s a great chance for you to express yourself to the world and tell everyone why being in a good mood is so important. 




Of course, a job wouldn’t be a job unless you get paid to do it. If you’re our new Good Mood Blogger, you’ll actually be working as an independent contractor with Ignite Social Media, writing for Nature Made SAM-e Complete®. For your efforts, you’ll be compensated with:

• $5,000 a month for six months = $30,000!
• A brand new laptop so you can work from virtually anywhere.





4 comments:

Warren Baldwin said...

I'll vote.

Pat said...

Count me in! 1 down, 28 to go

You were shocked at the number of well wishes you received for your birthday and I'm praying you'll be shocked to the max over the people who respond to this challenge.

Tylaine said...

Course I'll vote for you! :) Good luck!

Tracy said...

I just found your blog from Women Living Well. I voted for you & will make myself a note to come back & vote.

Can I get an Amen?