Ephesians 5:33b: And the wife should respect her husband.
Respect is his primary need, his deepest desire.

I Put My Followers First

Monday, August 09, 2010

Stadium Seats for the WWE

It is has been quite some time since I blogged about any of my cards so I think I'll pick one "at random" to share here today - in hopes that you'll be drawn to browse the entire collection.

Today's featured card is "Stadium Seats" in honor of the WWE "Raw" appearing here in Sacramento LIVE this evening.  My husband would have loved to be there!   I had this card on hand to invite him if I could have come up with tickets.  It didn't work out for us this year - but someday - someday I'll be sure he gets to a live show and I'll be honored to sit beside him, John Cena notwithstanding.

Is there somewhere, someplace, some time special when your husband would be excited to have you seated beside him?  It could be as simple as your couch in front of his favorite movie or sporting event or a park bench at the neighborhood playground.  Whatever it is - wherever it is - your husband really does appreciate spending time with you.  I have designed a few cards to use when you are ready to invite him to share shoulder-to-shoulder time with you:



  • 5" x 7" (portrait) or 7" x 5" (landscape).
  • Printed on ultra-heavyweight (120 lb.) card stock with a gloss finish.
  • Each card comes with a white envelope.
  • No minimum order.
  • Also available in Note Card size.

The quality of these cards is incredible.  They sell for a $3.00 for the greeting card or $2.50 for the Note Card.  Personally, I prefer the note card size unless I am planning to matte and frame it.   There are discounts for quantity purchases so I recommend buying more than one - either as an individual or combine your order with some friends.

Soon after being laid off and starting the respect card business at Your Husband's Deepest Desire, I was listed with the Society of Socialpreneurs, "Where Socializing is Our Business".   Today they are hosting a "blog hop" but it is not about blog posts - it is all about advertising our products!

"Link up your blog, website, shop, facebook page, or a  blog post that features your latest must have product or your latest cutest homemade creation!  We support all mom owned business owners, etsy shop owners, direct sales consultants, mompreneurs, small business owners ~ the more the merrier!" 

Mom Owned Business Monday

1 comment:

~ Noelle said...

aww, wish yall could have gone!
we took the boys to the WWE event when it came to atlanta in july...
FUN!

Can I get an Amen?