Ephesians 5:33b: And the wife should respect her husband.
Respect is his primary need, his deepest desire.

I Put My Followers First

Monday, August 30, 2010

Shameless Self Promotion (aka a Blog Hop)

Today I showcase a blog hop from the Society of Socialpreneurs.  Every Monday they host a blog hop for Mom owned business bloggers who have a product or service to sell.
" If you run a mom owned business, we want to start each week focusing on you!"
I am grateful for a chance to share in this shameless self promotion.   Want to join me?  Add your link at the end of this post.

Before I share the Society's own promotion of the blog hop, let me tell you a little about what I am doing with "Your Husband's Deepest Desire".   If you are already a follower, you know that I have a blog and a Zazzle store by that name (not to mention my Facebook Fan Page).

The Blog 
I blog about gospel centered marriage and the wife's role according to God.  I feel a distinct and pressing call to this work as my readers discover with each post.   I enjoy a close association with a community of Christian wives learning, growing and becoming the wives that God asks us to be.  It is wonderful to receive and to share words of encouragement with each other.  My husband is grateful for our efforts as well!

The Store
I write greeting card messages that respect a husband's efforts to fulfill their gospel defined role in the marriage. Some of the cards are designed to uplift non-believing husbands.  I know that there are many women struggling with that issue.  Other cards are designed to encourage husbands who are devoted to the Lord.  I hope that there are cards in my selection for your personal circumstance.  If not - please feel free to contact me.  






And now - on with the blog hop.





Mom Owned Business Monday


Here are some helpful hints on how you can partipate in and get the most of Mom Owned Business Monday:

  • Link up your blog, website, shop, facebook page, or a  blog post that features your latest must have product or your latest cutest homemade creation!  We support all mom owned business owners, etsy shop owners, direct sales consultants, mompreneurs, small business owners ~ the more the merrier! 
  • Grab our Mom Owned Business Monday button for your sidebar, or create a post, or grab the linky information to include in your post if you want.
  • Follow the blogs, twitter or facebook pages that you are interested in learning about, be sure to leave a comment saying that you stopped by from Mom Owned Business Monday
  • Consider making a purchase from one of the Mom Owned Business Owners or considering featuring one of them on your blog.
  • Please no adult companies ~ we would like this to remain family friendly.





 

~ I appreciate your support.

No comments:

Can I get an Amen?